Wednesday 20 May 2015

Bra issues.

I bought this gorgeous cami style top in the New Look sale today. It's a size 8 and I would usually buy a 10 in tops but it was so pretty I just had to get it. 




I think it's such a beautiful pink pastel colour and will be perfect fro Spring/Summer but one problem: I just have no idea what to do about, yep, the bra situation. 

HOW are you supposed to wear a bra with this top? How does anyone go bra-less?! I haven't got the smallest boobs in the world, but anyone that I know would say they would be ridiculously uncomfortable wearing a top like this without a bra of some sort. Another problem is, being a usual size 10, if I wear a bra with this size 8 cami top then it sort of bunches over it in the boob department and this is just not ideal.

I'm definitely going to have to go strapless, but some how sort out the bunching-material problem that's currently occurring. *sigh*

Anyway yeah, I bought a nice top.


No comments:

Post a Comment