Wednesday 20 May 2015

What do you like to do that makes you happy?


This is so important. 

It's easy to feel guilty sometimes - 'I should be doing my essay', 'I should really do something productive' - but actually sometimes you need to chill out and take a breather, even just for five or ten minutes. Yes, you should make sure you do that essay or apply for jobs do some housework, but if that's all you do, the stress just mounts up and then it can seem like one thing after the other, all. the. time. So I say don't be so hard on yourself and you take the time to do the things you enjoy today. For me, that's looking at Instagram or Pinterest or catching up with Made in Chelsea or Game of Thrones. Or even just something as simple as having a tea or coffee break. And a biscuit. Or two... It doesn't matter. But it's ok to do those things if it makes you happier. 

Just make sure you do that dreaded literature review at some point,  Helena. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love GOT, have you seen the latest episodes? this was such a sweet post! I am following you <3

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete